Glowing skin is what we all desire, and girls are quick to create remedies at home when it comes to their skin. We all see a lot of people sharing home remedies for girls but very rarely for boys.
So here are 3 quick remedies which you can try at home for your glowing skin too.
- Male skin, on average is 20% thicker than the female skin.
- Male skin is oilier and shinier than female skin because of which their skin is prone to impurities and acne.
So to try using –
- FEM OXYLIFE CREAM BLEACH (Rs 70) once in a month.
- EVERYUTH NATURALS EXFOLIATING SCRUB (Rs 70) every 15 days during the shower. Scrubbing removes dead skin cells and other impurities.
So coming back to the home remedies Here are some :
- Tomatoes and milk.
- Take a tomato
- Cut it into two halves.
- Take some raw milk (kaccha milk) ( 2 tablespoon)
- Dip the tomato in it and rub it on your skin in a circular motion for 5-10 mins.
- Let your face dry.
- Wash your face.
Repeat this every 2-3 days, or you can do it weekly too.
- Coffee and Honey
I know you love drinking coffee, and you must be having some in your kitchen too.
- Take two tablespoons of coffee, put it in a bowl.
- Add one tablespoon of honey.
- One tablespoon of water if the paste is too thick.
- Apply evenly on your face and wash it off when dry.
Use every 10 days to maintain the glow.
- Egg white
- Take one egg, separate the egg white and the yolk.
- Apply egg white on your face without
- Let it dry.
- Wash your face with Luke warm water.
Use twice or thrice in a month.
So these are the 3 hacks which boys can do to get their skincare done at home.
Don’t forget to hit the like button below before going.