Rosewater is a must-have in every household. It has so many benefits and is a magic potion for all the females out there. No matter what type of skin you have oily, dry, or combination, you can add Rosewater to your daily routine.
I use the Steam Distilled Rose Water from Natural Wash. It is an important part of my everyday routine. It comes in a spray bottle which makes it easy for us to use it. I’ll say that I have never used any rose water with such natural essence of roses. This rose water is made by using the ancient process of steam distillation. This product is free from artificial fragrance, artificial preservatives, colorants & animal byproduct. It is so gentle and refreshing on the skin.
So I’m here to tell you the easiest ways, I use this ROSE water in my day-to-day routine:
- Apply a few drops daily on your face before applying any makeup, as it acts as a barrier against chemicals, UV radiation, and other physical pollutants.
- Use it to remove makeup. It helps hydrate and moisturize the skin leaving it with the refreshed look.
- Use it as a tap water replacement in all the types of face mask you use for your cleansing.
- Use it as an eye drop, it can give excellent results for people with eye problems. It helps in the treatment of conjunctivitis, dry eye, and cataracts.
- Heat some quantity of rose water and take some steam. This will help in improving your mood because rose water contains anti-anxiety properties. A specific protein fragment called amyloid, which is created by the body, is present in these conditions and to affect the brain function, kill cells, and hinder memory. Encouragingly, properties found in rose water are inhibition of this amyloid. The aroma of rose water is said to be a powerful mood enhancer.
- It can be used as an antiseptic for your wounds like cuts, burns, and scars. It helps the wound heal faster and helps in keeping them clean too.
- Use it as a hair mask to get rid of dry skin. Spray some of it in a bowl add two tablespoons of glycerine, apply it on the scalp, and massage for 5-10 minutes. Let it stay for some time and wash it off with shampoo.
- You can use it to remove tanning too. Take 2 tablespoons of gram flour, add a few drops of lemon juice and add rose water to make a smooth paste. Apply it on your tanned skin and let it dry. Remove it by scrubbing and then wash off with water.
You can grab this product for yourself from the Natural wash website or you can place your order through their Instagram handles too @thenaturalwash
Hope this was helpful for you and now you can use rose water more often.